A classic Spell short robe style with kimono-inspired sleeves, our Tyler Short Robe was brought to life by sifting through collections of antique oriental robes in all their bright and colourful splendour. This chilli tropicana colourway features bright pops of candy pinks and reds, with spliced contrasting purple batik-inspired print at the hem. For those bold enough to stand out from the crowd and brave enough to wear their heart on their sleeve.
- Crafted in our liquid-like jacquard weave fabric
- Patch pockets
- Detachable robe tie to style your way
There is no definitive print placement on any of our Tyler pieces, meaning each piece is lovingly unique (just like you!)
Contains 44% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ is:
- Preferred Fibre
- Biodegradable & Compostable
- Derived from certified renewable & sustainable wood sources
- Generates up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than conventional viscose
This print is digitally printed
Digital printing is able to produce intricately and precisely detailed prints, and additionally, uses less water, less energy, less ink, has less risk of chemical runoff to the environment compared to conventional screen printing methods.
- Saves up to 95% of water usage
- Reduces energy consumption up to 75%